Sanford J. Hillsberg, esq.
- Chairman, Co-Founder, Nacuity Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Managing Partner Troy Gould, Harvard Law Cum Laude
- Chairman, Galena BioPharma
- Co-Founder/Director Medco Research
- Vice-Chairman of the Board, Co-Founder, Nacuity Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Vice-Chairman, Cerecor, Inc., Medgenics, Inc., Centrexion Corporation, X4 Pharma, WaveGuide, Aridis, Sapience Therapeutics, Inc., Regenovation, SpendSmart, and root9B Technologies
- Co-Founder, Celgene Corporation, Genetic Systems Corporation, Icos Corporation, Nova Pharmaceuticals Corporation and PathoGenesis Corporation, etc.; combined value > $100 billion
Gerald D. Cagle, Ph.D.
- Over 20 years at Alcon, including serving as Global Head R&D, Chief Scientific Officer and VP Regulatory Affairs
- Holds more than 20 issued patents and has authored numerous peer reviewed scientific articles
- Director of Aerie, Clearside Biomedical, GrayBug Drug Delivery and FFB-CRI
Richard Chin, M.D., M.A.
- CEO and Director, KindredBio, Inc.
- Former CEO and Former President, Oxigene
- Former CEO, OneWorld Health
- Has overseen development of many new drug applications including Lucentis
- Adjunct professor UC San Francisco
- CEO, President, Co-Founder, Nacuity Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Director, Private Access, Inc.
- Co-founder, Protom International
- Former Alcon Board Member
David Wohlberg, esq.
- Co-Founder, Nacuity Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Former President, ImmunoCellular Therapeutics, Inc.
- Managing Principal, Birtcher Anderson