John A. Bendrick, J.D.
- Life-science patent attorney with over 20 years of experience in patent prosecution/strategic product portfolio development, as well as IP-related opinions, counseling and contractual agreements
- Previously, Vice President, Intellectual Property Counsel at Raptor Pharmaceutics, Inc. in Novato, CA. Provided prosecution and defense of IP portfolios, patent strategies for drug development candidates, and due diligence and strategic advice on product acquisition
- Education: B.A. Economics, University of California, Santa Cruz; J.D., Arizona State University; M.S. Biotechnology, Northwestern University
Kevin Hershberger, M.B.A.
- Over 20 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry (start-ups, biotech, big pharma, and consulting) primarily in leadership roles, including operational and financial management
- Previously a Director and President of Brighton Biotech, Inc., responsible for product development strategy, fundraising, company finances and operations
- Other experience as Executive Director of Global Project Management at deCODE Genetics and leadership roles of increasing responsibility within Parke-Davis, Pfizer and Takeda Pharmaceutical R&D; primarily in the area of Global Project Management
- Education: Applied Mathematics and B. Pharmacy, Ferris State University; M.B.A., Wayne State University